Enjoy priority entry to Italy’s greatest art treasures with a reserved entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Da Vinci, and Giotto, and spend as much time as you like gazing at Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus.”
Discover masterpieces of art at one of Italy (and the world’s) greatest art museums, and enjoy priority entrance at the world-famous Uffizi Gallery in Florence. Marvel at Italian Renaissance art by some of the greatest artists of all times. See paintings by Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and others. Go to the gallery’s most renowned room to see the stunning collection by Botticelli. Admire his “Primavera” and “The Birth of Venus,” and reflect upon his representation of the birth of the goddess as she emerges from the sea foam. Escape the hassle and hurry of organized group tours, and explore at your own pace. You are free to stay inside the museum for as long as you like.
- Staff temperature checks are performed on a regular basis, and high-traffic areas are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Upon arrival, tour participants’ temperatures are checked.
- Travelers in public places must wear face masks.
- Throughout the encounter, social separation is reinforced.
- Reserved entrance ticket for the Uffizi Gallery
- Audio guide (if added as add-on before checkout)
- Booking fee
- With the official Uffizi ticket, you can enter as well the Museum Opificio Delle Pietre Dure and the National Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Live tour guide
- Hotel Pickup
- Food and Drinks.
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Collect your ticket from “Door 3” of the Uffizi Gallery 10 minutes before your timed entrance. Piazzale degli Uffizi on the side of Via Lambertesca. Once you have collected your ticket, enter the museum through “Door 1”.
Important Information Related to Colosseum Guided Tour
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
Cancel up to 48 hours before your activity starts for a full refund.
Specification: Florence: Uffizi Gallery Timed Entrance Tickets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: € 13,00