- Visit two jewels included in the UNESCO heritage list.
- Transportation roundtrip from Rome.
- Hadrian’s Villa (Villa Adriana).
- Renaissance-style Villa d’Este.
- Explore Tivoli.
Experience two of Italy’s most stunning UNESCO World Heritage Sites on this full-day tour from Rome. Visit the lively mountain town of Tivoli, home to Emperor Hadrian’s lavish Villa complex, and marvel at the 16th century Villa d’Este with its terraced hillside garden and over half a dozen fountains.
With an informative guide leading the way, it’s easy to see why these two villas are considered some of the best examples of Renaissance architecture in the world.
COVID-19: Travel safely
Updated: Aug 6, 2021
If these documents don’t work out for some reason, then there are other options available, such as taking another type of vaccine abroad before going.
Visit Tivoli to Immerse Yourself
Take a trip to the ancient resort area of Tivoli, where you can enjoy nature and your reflection in front of its clear waters. The most famous villa from which ruins remain is Villa Adriana- it has been blessed with a great climate forever!
The Villa Adriana is a historical building from the Ancient Roman time, created in the 2nd century AD by Emperor Hadrian. It combines different styles of architecture, such as Egyptian and Greek, to create an “ideal city.”
For this reason, you should definitely not miss out on visiting it!
The villa is a masterpiece that uniquely brings together the highest symbols of cultures from around the world in ancient times. The building covered more than 120 hectares and was home to emperors for over 50 years!
Come to discover the luxurious Renaissance-style Villa d’Este, a gorgeous palatial setting surrounded by an impressive terrace garden. Enjoy its beauty in which you can find water tanks and fountains galore!
The Italian Gardens were inspired heavily by one of history’s most beautiful sights: Babylonian floral arrangements that are found throughout ancient Babylonia (or what we know today as Iraq).
Ippolito II d’Este, Cardinal, and Marquis of Ferrara were powerful in the Italian court. His descendants continued this legacy with additions from incredible artists such as Gianlorenzo Bernini, who would later become known for Pope Paul III’s chapel work or renovations at Castel Sant’Angelo.
- Employees’ temperatures are checked on a regular basis
- Regularly clean high-traffic areas
- Upon arrival, tour participants’ temperatures are checked
- Travelers and workers have access to hand sanitizer
- Transportation vehicles are routinely cleaned
- Guides in public places must wear face masks
- Sanitize gear/equipment after each usage
- Travelers in public places must wear face masks
- Throughout experience, social separation is enforced.
Included in the Package
- Local guide
- Entrance tickets
- Tour ends at Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri via Enaudi near metro line A stop Repubblica and Termini Station (Metro Line A and B)
- Food and Drinks.
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All locations that consumers come into contact with are cleaned regularly.
- To avoid overcrowding, the number of visitors is restricted.
- May You will be subjected to a necessary temperature check.
Pickups from conveniently situated hotels begin at 7:30 a.m.
If you are not staying in a conveniently situated hotel, please meet the group at Santa Maria Degli Angeli e dei Martiri via Enaudi, close to metro line A station Repubblica and Termini Station, no later than 8:00 a.m. (Metro Line A and B)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
What you need to know
- We will mail your tickets to you within 24 hours after your trip.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible to persons who use wheelchairs or have mobility issues.
- This excursion is not suggested for persons who have back difficulties or cardiac problems.
- Pets are not permitted on this trip.
- Large items or luggage are absolutely prohibited inside the Van.
- It is best to wear shoes that are both comfortable and stylish.
- Pickups from conveniently situated hotels begin at 7:30 a.m. (If you choose the Pickup Option, please include your hotel address and phone number in Rome when you check out.)
- If you are not sleeping in a conveniently situated hotel, please meet the group no later than 8:00 a.m. at Santa Maria Degli Angeli e dei Martiri via Enaudi, close metro line A station Repubblica and Termini Station (Metro Line A and B)
- The tour concludes at Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri via Enaudi, close metro line A stop Repubblica and Termini Station (Metro Line A and B)
- The explanations in the guide are bilingual: English/Spanish and German/French. The headset will only allow you to hear your native language.
If you cancel this ticket up to 24 hours before the scheduled time, you will receive a full refund.
Specification: Tivoli – Villa d’Este and Hadrian’s Villa Day Trip From Rome
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: € 84,00