Skip Line Semi Private Tour Vatican, Sistine Chapel, The Vatican Museums, which house some of the world’s most famous paintings, draw massive audiences on a regular basis. The Vatican Museums house a massive art collection that spans nine miles and 1400 rooms. It’s hard to see them all in one day. This skip the line Sistine Chapel tour, Raphael’s Rooms, and free admission to St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome will save you hours of waiting. “We enjoy it here, and hopefully you do as well.”
Semi Private Skip the Line Vatican Tour
The Vatican Museums, which house some of the world’s most famous paintings, draw massive audiences on a regular basis. The Vatican Museums house a massive art collection that spans nine miles and 1400 rooms. It’s hard to see them all in one day.
This skip the line Sistine Chapel tour, Raphael’s Rooms, and free admission to St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome will save you hours of waiting. “We enjoy it here, and hopefully you do as well.” It is necessary to bring identification or a passport to the gate for verification when you book our skip the line Vatican tour.
If you are a student between the ages of 18 and 25, and you have your school or university ID, please choose “Youth” when booking our service.
COVID-19: Travel Safely
Updated: Aug 6, 2021
All visitors above the age of 12 will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within the previous 48 hours as of August 6th in museums and archaeological sites across Italy.
Please keep in mind that the documents must be accompanied by a recognized form of identification.
Guests who arrive without the proper documents on the day of the activity risk being unable to take part in activities and will not be able to get a refund. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any additional information regarding Vatican Museum tickets skip the line.
• Upon arrival, tour participants’ temperatures are checked; and travelers and staff have access to hand sanitizer.
• Transportation vehicles are regularly cleaned.
• Guides must wear face masks in public places.
• After each use, the gear/equipment must be cleaned.
• Travelers in public locations are required to wear face masks.
• Social isolation is imposed throughout the engagement.
What’s included in Our Skip the Line Sistine Chapel & Vatican Tour
- Entry/Admission – Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission – Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission – St. Peter’s Basilica
- Quality types of headsets to hear the guide clearly (for big groups only)
- Live Tour Guide
- No Live Guide in St. Peter’s Basilica
- Hotel Pickup
- Food and Drinks.
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All locations that consumers come into contact with are cleaned on a regular basis.
- To avoid overcrowding, the number of visitors is restricted.
- You will be subjected to a necessary temperature check.
Please arrive 20 minutes before Tour starting time
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must go through airport-style security, and many places of worship and museums demand a dress requirement.
- Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not permitted. Both men and women must cover their knees and shoulders. If you do not follow these dress guidelines, you may be denied access.
- SKIP THE LINE policy: Please be informed that accessing the Vatican Museums entails leaving Rome and traveling to another state. During peak seasons, the Vatican receives about 30.000 visitors every day! “Skipping the lines” implies we pay an extra reservation charge on top of the ticket price to reserve preferential access for our parties; we always enter ahead of the non-reservation queue. We have no influence over how the Vatican is organized, so if there is an unexpected wait, it is out of our hands.
- Please bear in mind that the radio headphones belong to the Vatican. We are compelled to rent completely from them, thus we have no control over their quality. If your headphones aren’t producing decent sound, please let us know and we’ll send you a replacement.
If you cancel Sistine Chapel Vatican museum tickets skip the line up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund. You can also book any of our Italy day tours.
Specification: Semi Private Skip the Line Sistine Chapel, Vatican Tour
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: € 57,00