- Florence half-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide in small groups of no more than 25 people, using audio headsets to ensure you don’t miss a thing.
- It’s a fantastic time to travel to Florence and take in the beauty and culture of one of Europe’s most beautiful cities.
Florence Half-Day Tour Combo with Uffizi Gallery
Europe is naturally blessed with scenic beauty, and Italy is a Tuscan wonderland. Among so many cities, Florence is known to be a historical wonder. Florence half-day tour takes you to places rich in ancient history, art, and architecture. The tour covers all the famous places in Florence and, after a three-hour break, takes you on a Uffizi Gallery tour which is the hub of the art of the ancient era.
COVID-19 epidemiological emergency
Updated: July 23, 2021
As provided for by the Decree-Law 23 July 2021, n. 105 “Urgent measures to address the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities”, from August 6th to December 31st.
Access to cultural and recreational activities (cinemas, theatres, indoor or outdoor venues for events such as concerts or other kinds of events) will be granted only to individuals aged over 12 years, with a COVID-19 Green Certificate (Green Pass.
As provided for by the Decree-Law 26 November 2021, n. 172 “Urgent measures to address the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities”:
– from November 29th, 2021 in the territories included in the yellow and orange area;
– from December 6th, 2021 to January 15th, 2022 also in the territories included in the white area;
The magnificent city has so much to offer the tourists in Florence half a day tour. All the important places are covered to give the tourists a view of the past. The piazza’s, with their stories, amaze the common man. It is known as the historical center, which has been famous since the time of Michaelangelo. The Ponte Vecchio bridge is one of the famous sites of Florence. People come to visit the bridge as it is a must-see for tourists. There are a group of jewelry shops near the bridge that make the place colorful. The guide takes you to all the important places and speaks excellent English, so communication is not a problem. The piazza Signore has many stories behind it, as well as Michaelangelo’s David, which was once placed there. The place works its magic on everyone.
One of the places which should not be missed is the Florence Cathedral. It is termed to be the jewel of Florence, as its red has done can be seen from anywhere in the city. The awe-inspiring place is a sight to be marveled at. The guide will inform you about all the details of the place and how it was built. The entrance to the cathedral is free. Many people come to visit Brunelleschi’s work of architecture and are told stories of how he accomplished the task in that century. After having a detailed tour of the cathedral, the next place on the list is the great Accademia gallery.
The gallery is a sight to behold, and it has on display Michelangelo’s ‘David,’ a great piece of art admired by all tourists all over the world. The guide will inform about how the sculpture was made and how Michelangelo made it look easy to work on marble sculptures, while in reality, it is not that easy to mold marble. Another unfinished sculpture, ‘Slaves,’ is on display, and the story behind it is more interesting to know. The great artist worked with perfection to bring to life all his creations and is hugely admired by all. The tourists can wonder at the creations as they are given entry tickets which were reserved by the guide beforehand. No time is wasted in waiting for turns to enter the Accademia gallery.
The tourists can take some rest and enjoy a lunch break. They can have the Italian delicacies available at the restaurants, which give you a taste of Italy. After the tourists are done with their lunch, they re-group for the last stop on the list, the Uffizi Gallery.
The guide has access to the Uffizi Gallery tour with the help of skip the line entry. The gallery is a masterpiece of art by Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Boticelli, Michelangelo, Vasari, and many more artists., The exquisite pieces of art on display take you to another world. The paintings and sculptures are not only one of a kind but also reveal the life of ancient times. The era was marked by the rise of artists, and their work stood out among so many others. The gallery is a heaven for art lovers. The art on display speaks for itself and is irreplaceable. After the inspiring tour of the gallery, it is time to wrap up the four and head back home. The tour takes the people on a journey of a lifetime.
In the end, it can be said that the tour to Florence is a chance that can not be missed. It takes you on a journey in the past which was filled with works of art and architecture of great artists. Florence, with all its natural beauty, holds great gems in its surroundings which the tourists can explore and remember all their lives. The works of artists of the past era are amazing to witness, and people can only marvel at these beautiful creations. All in all, the Florence half-day tour makes you explore the wonders of history as well as art and architecture.
During your visit, you can look forward to:
- Regular temperature checks for employees
- Safe for children
- Sanitized for your safety
- Face masks required for participants
- Ensures the safety of visitors and staff
- Updates travelers on any changes immediately
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Skip-the-Line Entrance to Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery
- Ticket and reservation fees for the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery
- Visit Florence Cathedral (the Duomo) from outside
- English speaking guide
- Approximately 3 Hours Break between Best of Florence and Uffizi Gallery visit
- Headsets when appropriate
Not Suitable For
- Mobility-impaired people.
- Wheelchair users.
- A top-rated experience – we know you’ll love it!
Measures Taken to Ensure Safety
- Precautions have been taken to ensure safety.
- We clean all areas where customers come into contact regularly.
- There are a limited number of visitors in order to avoid crowds.
Piazza San Marco – Open in Google Maps
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know Before You Go
- Not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with mobility disabilities
- Not recommended for people with back problems or heart conditions
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- You will receive a separate Email has your Tickets within 1h-24h, so please book your tickets before your arrival.
- This ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable
Specification: The Best Of Florence Half-Day Tour Combo with Uffizi Gallery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: € 117,00
There are no reviews yet.