Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii & Mount Vesuvius, Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius volcano, a region of special history with remains of Greco Roman life. We shall take you on a special road journey to the devastating ruins of Pompeii. Explore this one-day return trip from Rome and enjoy stunning beauty with remains over the Bay of Naples. It is a marvelous place for tourists to walk through real ancient history.
Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii & Mount Vesuvius
Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius volcano, a region of special history with remains of Greco Roman life. We shall take you on a special road journey to the devastating ruins of Pompeii. Explore this one-day return trip from Rome and enjoy stunning beauty with remains over the Bay of Naples. It is a marvelous place for tourists to walk through real ancient history.
COVID-19 epidemiological emergency
Updated: July 23, 2021
As provided for by the Decree-Law 23 July 2021, n. 105 “Urgent measures to address the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities”, from August 6th to December 31st.
Access to cultural and recreational activities (cinemas, theatres, indoor or outdoor venues for events such as concerts or other kinds of events) will be granted only to individuals aged over 12 years, with a COVID-19 Green Certificate (Green Pass.
As provided for by the Decree-Law 26 November 2021, n. 172 “Urgent measures to address the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities”:
– from November 29th 2021 in the territories included in the yellow and orange area;
– from December 6th 2021 to January 15th 2022 also in the territories included in the white area;
Pompeii & Mt Vesuvius Volcano Tickets for your Next Destination
Mount Vesuvius is a volcano near the Bay of Naples in Italy. Pompeii was destroyed by Mount Vesuvius volcano, and its remains are located under the thick carpet of volcanic ash. The ticket price covers the whole day trip from Rome to Pompeii and back. This visit offers you to visit the remains of the Roman town and climb the mountain that is full of scenic views.
Explore this amazing place:
- Passing through the past picturesque view of the Roman empire, our guide will explain to you how Pompeii was lost.
- The gorgeous temples and villas of the town have been buried. The majority of buildings from Pompeii are from the Roman empire. The main peak is attached to Mount Vesuvius to another peak named Somma.
- Pompeii, the city of death with strong cultural history, tells you more about the life of Italy in the first century than Rome itself.
- The majority of buildings from Pompeii are from the Roman empire. The main peak is attached to Mount Vesuvius to another peak named Somma.
- Devastating destruction took place in 79 AD. Before that, people did not know that they were living near the volcano.
- When the volcano erupted 2000 years ago, it threw tons of volcanic debris into the air. In 79 AD, it threw volcanic debris in the form of stones several miles away to the nearby town, burying people and buildings. The harrowing site is filled with stories.
- The remains were preserved in the form of layers for many centuries until it was discovered in the 18th century. The shocking visuals will be amazing for you.
- You will enjoy the round trip transportation between Rome and Pompeii through the comfort zone of our air-conditioned coach.
- You will get a kick out of the scenic view of the bay from the top of the mountain Vesuvius volcano.
- After exploring the painful past, we shall view impressive Italian countryside views.
- In the city of Pompeii, you will explore paved streets, stores, baths, ancient shops, and snack bars. There is a lot for you to explore ancient life.
- After exploring Pompeii, the coach will carry you to the slope of Mt Vesuvius from (April to mid-November); from here, you can take the short walk to the streaming crater for views of Capri and torrent. Mt. Vesuvius is closed during the winter, so your coach will follow the coastlines to Naples from(mid-November to March); you can explore the iconic Castle and the famous art deco Umberto I Gallery or simply walk through monumental plebiscite Square.
The Best Part is:
Our English-speaking guide will lead you throughout the trip which is an expert in this region of Italy. Our tour leader will deal with the lines and the passageway tickets while you will have the view of the half-buried City covered with stones of ashes.
What is most Special about this Trip?
By comprehending the volcanic history, you would be able to probe into the past, and you would learn the narratives of the past. We shall take you to
- Ruins of Pompeii
- City of Naples (Mid November to March)
- Vesuvius volcano and “Great Crater” (April to
No visit is complete without visiting Pompeii. This one day trip from Rome to Pompeii would be a relaxing Day Trip for you even if you come here any time of the Year. This calming down one day trip will be a memorable part of your life.
During your visit, you can look forward to:
- Regular temperature checks for employees
- Safe for children
- Sanitized for your safety
- Face masks required for participants
- Ensures the safety of visitors and staff
- Updates travelers on any changes immediately
- English-speaking tour leader for the day
- Groups no larger than 24 people
- Round-trip transport from Rome in a private, air-conditioned coach
- Ticket and reservation fees for Pompeii
- Free time in Naples (mid-November to March)
- Entry ticket to Mt. Vesuvius national park (April to mid-November)
Not Suitable For
- Mobility-impaired people.
- Wheelchair users.
- A top-rated experience – we know you’ll love it!
Measures Taken to Ensure Safety
- Precautions have been taken to ensure safety.
- We clean all areas where customers come into contact regularly.
- There are a limited number of visitors in order to avoid crowds.
Piazza del Popolo – Open in Google Maps
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know Before You Go
- Not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with mobility disabilities
- Not recommended for people with back problems or heart conditions
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- You will receive a separate Email has your Tickets within 1h-24h, so please book your tickets before your arrival.
- This ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable.
Specification: Day Trip from Rome to Pompeii & Mount Vesuvius
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: € 180,00