Colosseum Tour Tickets, Have you dreamed of visiting Rome’s Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill? Then you must be striving to find the best guide for your trip. But what would it be like if, instead of just a human guide, you could have some digital guide in the form of audio and videos? So are you ready to enjoy fast-track access with Audio & Video Guide Plus Access to Forum and Palatine Hill?
Colosseum Tour Tickets
Have you dreamed of visiting Rome’s Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill? Then you must be striving to find the best guide for your trip.
But what would it be like if, instead of just a human guide, you could have some digital guide in the form of audio and videos? So are you ready to enjoy fast-track access with Audio & Video Guide Plus Access to Forum and Palatine Hill?
We are sure that this will be your life’s best trip.
COVID-19: Travel safely
Updated: Aug 6, 2021
As of August 6th, all visitors above the age of 12 will be required to produce proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within the preceding 48 hours in museums and archaeological sites throughout Italy.
Please bear in mind that the papers must be accompanied by a form of recognized identity.
Guests who come on the day of the event without the necessary documentation risk being unable to participate in activities and will not be able to receive a refund. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Get The Best Audio-Video Guide With Us
The times had gone when you had to book a tour guide to enjoy your tour in a better way. The trends are changing, and audio-video guides are starting to be admired.
Want to know why?
It is because of the compatibility that is offered by the audio-video guide. It’s just like having your tour guide whose priority is attending to you only rather than focusing on a group of people.
The best thing?
You can just plug in your headset, watch the great history of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill with your eyes together with listening to the incidents of bravery held in those places.
What Are The Highlights?
Knowing about the main highlights of the place you are going to visit helps make better decisions, and additionally, you will have a more enjoyable time. So let us learn about some of the main highlights of the areas included in this Audio-Video guide.
Colosseum is the arena built many years ago by the Flavian Dynasty for entertainment and catharsis purposes.
At that time, the theatre’s purpose was not as it is today; instead, it was merely to dictate the social issues in the plays that were also a way of emotional release for the audience.
The Roman Forum is at the heart of Rome and is a shadow of the past ancient civilizations that are now present in the form of ruins around the Roman Forum. This forum was declared a kind of market for the people of ancient times, as it was an open and expansive place with various civilizations around it.
Palatine Hill, as the name depicts, is itself a hill that lies in the center of the seven most popular hills of Rome. In its time, it was considered the central point of Rome.
So visiting these ancient places will not be a waste of time at all.
- The staff dealing with the travelers will have a compulsory temperature check every day so that their good health can be assured.
- It will be ensured that areas that are frequently used are sanitized with short intervals.
- All of the tour participants will be checked for temperature when they arrive so that a single infected traveler does not affect the other travelers.
- There will be no compromise over sanitization of staff and travelers’ hands.
- The buses used for travelers during the tour will be cleaned and fully sanitized after each trip.
- Face masks will be mandatory for staff and travelers to protect the safety of other travelers.
- Any equipment used during the tour is ensured to be properly sanitized.
- Social distancing will be fully maintained to avoid Covid-19 spread.
Skip the Line
- Access to Colosseum Arena Floor
- Tour Guide
- Hotel Pickup
- Food and Drinks.
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- No dirty or unsensitized areas will be witnessed by the visitors.
- There is a complete check over the number of visitors in a single tour to ensure social distancing.
- Participants that do not count under children age(above 12 years) are required to provide legal vaccination proof/proof of the first dose of vaccination that is applied 15 days before the tour.
- In case the visitor had been a victim of covid-19 in the past six months, there will be a need to show proof, or else a Covid-19 test report with a negative result.
- The visitor is required to perform a temperature check before starting the tour.
Directly to the Colosseum Regular Entrance- Just Show Them your tickets.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
- EU Children citizens aged 18-25, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID). and Book EU Childern Option
Know before you Book
- You will Received a separate Email has your Tickets within 1h-24h, so kindly book your tickets before your arrival.
- This ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or refunded.
Note that the documents will need to be supported by a valid form of ID. Guests who turn up on the day of the activity without the correct documentation risk not participating in the activity and will not be eligible for a refund. If you require any more information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly.
Specification: Colosseum, Audio & Video Tickets and Palatine Hill Access
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: € 18,00