Rome in a Day Tour, The extravagant beauty of Rome lies in its ancient and historical places. Skip the line Vatican tour offer the best service to visit the essence of Rome in a day. The trip is not only arranged to meet the requirements of the first-time visitors. The Vatican a city with all the historical buildings and attractions is an opportunity that comes once in a lifetime. The Colosseum and the adjoining areas are full of adventure.
Rome in a Day Tour
The extravagant beauty of Rome lies in its ancient and historical places. Skip the line Vatican tour offer the best service to visit the essence of Rome in a day. The trip is not only arranged to meet the requirements of the first-time visitors.
The Vatican a city with all the historical buildings and attractions is an opportunity that comes once in a lifetime. The Colosseum and the adjoining areas are full of adventure.
Full Description of Skip The Line Vatican Tour
COVID-19 epidemiological emergency
Updated: July 23, 2021
As provided for by the Decree-Law 23 July 2021, n. 105 “Urgent measures to address the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities”, from August 6th to December 31st.
Access to cultural and recreational activities (cinemas, theatres, indoor or outdoor venues for events such as concerts or other kinds of events) will be granted only to individuals aged over 12 years, with a COVID-19 Green Certificate (Green Pass.
As provided for by the Decree-Law 26 November 2021, n. 172 “Urgent measures to address the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities”:
– from November 29th 2021 in the territories included in the yellow and orange area;
– from December 6th 2021 to January 15th 2022 also in the territories included in the white area;
Details of the Skip the Line Vatican Tour Along With Colosseum Rome
The skip the line Vatican tour is organized in such a way that no one has to wait in line for their turn to enter the museums. The guide will provide all the details of the sights and sounds in a detailed manner.
The tour guide is fluent in English and explains everything to the ease of the visitors. The visitors can ask for any detail from the guide. He knows every detail.
Since the Vatican city is a holy place for the Romans, a certain dress code is followed, sleeveless blouses and mini skirts are prohibited to respect the holy city.
Touring the Vatican City and Colosseum
The Vatican City is home to several museums, that have been categorized as having historical artefacts and paintings. The paintings date back to the ancient era of Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci. The masterpieces are a class apart. The Vatican City is a hidden jewel in all of Rome.
Vatican City and Museums
The city has a rich historical background and thus, has many museums that have ancient history on display. There are a total of 54 museums that have art and ancient artefacts on display. The paintings of the great Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Giotto to mention a few, are displayed for art lovers.
The works of art are inspiring and take the visitors to a completely different world. Art lovers can have an experience out of this world in all the museums.
The Sistine Chapel Visit in Skip The Line Vatican Tour
The Skip the Line Vatican tour take you to another world, The Sistine Chapel is the 54th gallery and is famous for its exhibit of art. It has huge importance in portraying the ancient works of art by Michelangelo. The frescoes made hundreds of years ago are on display here. The Last Judgement by Michelangelo is displayed in the Sistine Chapel, home to one of the exquisite pieces of art.
The gallery has religious importance as well. The papal conclave is held here, it is like a conference in which the new pope is chosen to offer his services. The whole process is broadcast live on television for the people to watch.
St. Peter’s Basilica
As the name suggests, the place is often taken as a site to offer services. One of the greatest works of ancient architecture. The church is famous for holding big congregations to cater for everyone joining from afar. The majestic building is a gem of architecture and a must-see for visitors. The church is one of the holy places that visitors often come to offer their services.
The most famous because of its architecture, the amphitheater is a treat to the visitors. The huge boundary was once an exquisite piece of architecture. It was used to hold entertaining battles among gladiators. The animal battles were also a treat to watch here in the Colosseum.
Many emperors were invited as guests to watch the battle of gladiators. The experience was nothing short of an adventure. The best Rome Colosseum tour is offered to the visitors and the experience is mesmerizing as the tour ends here.
In the end, it can be said that the Vatican museums are a class apart which offer an exhilarating experience to tourists. The Rome in a day could not be more enjoyable than this. The best Rome Colosseum tour is an adventure of its mind. Overall Rome has so much to offer all the visitors from every corner of the world.
During your visit, you can look forward to:
- Regular temperature checks for employees
- Safe for children
- Sanitized for your safety
- Face masks required for participants
- Ensures the safety of visitors and staff
- Updates travelers on any changes immediately
- Reserved Access and tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel & Raphael Rooms
- Reserved Access and tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide at the Colosseum
- Small groups of 24 people or less
- Expert, English-speaking tour guides
Not Suitable For
- Mobility-impaired people.
- Wheelchair users.
- A top-rated experience – we know you’ll love it!
Measures Taken to Ensure Safety
- Precautions have been taken to ensure safety.
- We clean all areas where customers come into contact regularly.
- There are a limited number of visitors in order to avoid crowds.
Near Museum Entrance – Open in Google Maps
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know Before You Go
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. Knees, shoulders, and backs must be covered.
- Please note that in case of unexpected closures of some of the areas inside the Museums, the guide may have to modify the itinerary slightly.
- For example, if some of the internal connecting areas are closed for safety reasons, Raphael’s Rooms may be replaced with Pio Clementino Museum, where Laoocon and Apollo Belvedere statues are.
- This skip the line Vatican tour is subject to a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you wish to cancel or amend your booking, you can do so without charge by contacting us up to 48 hours in advance of your expected departure time.
Specification: Skip the Line Vatican Tour & Colosseum Rome in a Day
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: € 128,00