- Travel back in time as you walk along the paths that ancient Romans did at the Roman Forum, and stumble upon the Temple of Antoninus Pius, Temple of Castor and Pollux, Temple of Saturn, Arch of Septimius Severus, and more.
- Priority access into the Colosseum.
- Utilize a special entrance that leads directly to the Arena floor.
- Stand in the spot where gladiator fights once took place, and get a front-row seat to the bloody past of Rome.
This ticket grants you access to the restricted area of the Colosseum Arena Stage.
COVID-19: Travel safely
Updated: Aug 6, 2021
Explore, Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
During Your Visit
- Staff temperature checks are performed on a regular basis, and high-traffic areas are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Upon arrival, tour participants’ temperatures are checked.
- Travelers and workers have access to hand sanitizer.
- Transportation vehicles are routinely cleaned.
- Guides in public places must wear face masks.
- Sanitize your gear/equipment between uses.
- Travelers in public places must wear face masks.
- Throughout the encounter, social separation is reinforced.
- Access to Colosseum Arena Floor
- Mobile Ticket
- Tour Guide
- Hotel Pickup
- Food and Drinks.
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All locations that consumers come into contact with are cleaned regularly.
- To avoid overcrowding, the number of visitors is restricted.
- All participants over the age of 12 must show proof of complete immunization, proof of the first vaccine delivered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the last 6 months, or a negative test conducted no more than 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will be subjected to a necessary temperature check.
Simply show them your tickets and they will direct you to the Colosseum Arena Entrance.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
You Must Know Before You Go
- All visitors are required to go through airport-style security.
Know Before You Book
- You will receive a separate Email has your Tickets within 1h-24h, so please book your tickets before your arrival.
- This ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
Specification: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill- Arena Tickets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: € 18,00