Cinque Terre Day Tour
Are you planning to take a brief break and feel like touring around? Let me bring some cool suggestions to your notice.
Cinque Terre Day Tour, Porto Venere Tour, and Florence Tours are every traveler’s dream destinations.
One of the most visited places in Italy includes the famous Trail of Cinque Terre, which lies in the west of La Spezia Province, leading to the beautiful village of Porto Venere village. It is an exotic combination of the coastal area and five serene villages, which are located on the steep slopes of overhanging cliffs.
There are several options by which tourists may transport around and enjoy their trip. The availability of boats and trains and the presence of hiking trails provide adventurous aspects and different opportunities for exploration. However, traveling through private air-conditioned coaches may bring more of an amazing laid-back tour experience and an unforgettable leisure time.
COVID-19 epidemiological emergency
Updated: July 23, 2021
As provided for by the Decree-Law 23 July 2021, n. 105 “Urgent measures to address the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities”, from August 6th to December 31st.
Access to cultural and recreational activities (cinemas, theatres, indoor or outdoor venues for events such as concerts or other kinds of events) will be granted only to individuals aged over 12 years, with a COVID-19 Green Certificate (Green Pass.
As provided for by the Decree-Law 26 November 2021, n. 172 “Urgent measures to address the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency and for the safe exercise of social and economic activities”:
– from November 29th, 2021 in the territories included in the yellow and orange area;
– from December 6th, 2021 to January 15th, 2022 also in the territories included in the white area;
At the starting point of the Cinque Terre Tour in Florence, professional English-speaking guides accompanied the visitors and lit up the journey with their commentary. The coach visits five major spots, namely the Gulf of Poets, Vernazza, Monterosso al Mare, Manarola, and Riomaggiore. The entire tour takes up only one day and could be topped up with small hikes.
The ride is designed in such a way that tourists may enjoy free time at the villages of Vernazza, Monterosso al Mare, and Manarola. A plus point is that they do not have to worry about anything. The Cinque Terre Day Tour, Porto Venere, and Florence tours are referred to as a tourist’s trap’ because of the mesmerizing variety it offers for people from all around the globe who may have varying interests.
Monterosso al Mare
It is the first village of Cinque Terre and, also, the largest one. It is divided into the Old Monterosso, which is dominated by the Aurora Tower and the Fieschi Castle. The other part is the New Monterosso, which is dominated by a railway station, car parks, fabulous coastlines, and the best beaches. This village also contains the grand Church of Saint John the Baptist and the remarkable Capuchin Monastery.
Vernazza is the ”prettiest village of them all”, located on the mid-point of the coastal ‘Blue Trial.’ It offers photogenic buildings, mood-lifting food, an exciting beach, breathtaking viewpoints, and hidden alleys for exploration and photography enthusiasts.
Manarola is a perfect spot for spending romantic moments, clicking impressive photographs, and enjoying a relaxing stay. This is the only village where visitors spend more than four days. It has the capacity to engage people of every age with its crystal clear waters, sunbathing rocks, diving cliffs, and mesmerizing views. The place is also best for indulging in fantastic pesto, classic pasta, and delicious focaccia. Tourists may also attend specialized classes to learn how to make these famous items from Italian cuisine.
Riomaggiore is the closest village to La Spezia, and it is ideal for catching a spectacular view of the sunset and the villages below.
Gulf of Poets
The Gulf of La Spezia is also known as Golfo dei Poeti (Gulf of Poets) because of its popularity amongst famous writers and poets, such as Mary Shelley, Lord Byron, Montale, and D. H. Lawrence. They used to come here to relax and get inspiration. It is the end of the Cinque Terre Day Tour and is surrounded by a spectacular bay and high cliffs. This place is a great combo of the beautiful view and a variety of mouth-watering seafood.
Things Tourists May Do During the Trip
- Hike on the Cinque Terre Trail all the way to Corniglia and enjoy breathtaking scenes
- Walk above Riomaggiore to reach the Church of Santuario di Nostra Signora di Montenero for heavenly views
- Schedule for a Porto Venere Tour
- Enjoy the tasty spot Nessun Dorma Cantina at Manarola
- Visit the fully equipped Lido Stella Marine Beach at Monterosso al Mare to watch the gorgeous sunset
- Nibble on the most authentic Italian meal at Fuori Rotta restaurant in Riomaggiore
- Enjoy a swim at the Manarola Beach
Tourists enjoy each bit of this journey whether they choose to hike or ride. They get to have an amazing time filled with different activities and make great memories. It would not be wrong to say that Cinque Terre Day Tour, Porto Venere, and Florence tours are every traveler’s dreamy wish!
During your visit, you can look forward to:
- Regular temperature checks for employees
- Safe for children
- Sanitized for your safety
- Face masks required for participants
- Ensures the safety of visitors and staff
- Updates travelers on any changes immediately
- Round-trip transport from Florence
- Local train tickets
- Free time in Vernazza, Monterosso and Manarola
- Optional light hike with the tour leader
- Expert local guide
Not Suitable For
- Mobility-impaired people.
- Wheelchair users.
- A top-rated experience – we know you’ll love it!
Measures Taken to Ensure Safety
- Precautions have been taken to ensure safety.
- We clean all areas where customers come into contact regularly.
- There are a limited number of visitors in order to avoid crowds.
Piazza dell’Unità Italiana – Open in Google Maps
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know Before You Go
- Not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with mobility disabilities
- Not recommended for people with back problems or heart conditions
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- You will receive a separate Email has your Tickets within 1h-24h, so please book your tickets before your arrival.
- This ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable
Specification: Best Cinque Terre Day Tour with Porto Venere from Florence
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: € 124,00